- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Advertising/Marketing, Business Information Technology
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Excellent interpersonal, communication, relationship management and presentation skills, Good knowledge of web technologies, HTML, xml, CSS, Knowledge of social media
(Asian Language with English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese ect.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
Digital Content Project Manager, Asia Pacific
Do you have a love of marketing and entertainment - especially digital - and you want to share this passion in the work you do. Do you get out of bed every day excited about endless possibilities, asking yourself, “what will be my legacy today?” Are you unique, in that you’re comfortable using data to drive insights, but also thrive being a part of a digital revolution in the gaming and entertainment industries. Are you eager to work with a team just as passionate, knowledgeable and hard-working as you? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
As the Content Project Manager for Asia Pacific regions, you will be responsible to ensure timely and quality delivery of content across Xbox.com, Electronic Newsletters, Xbox Platform and social channels. Attention to detail, self-initiative and a high quality bar are essential traits for success in this role. The ideal candidate will be able to bring a mixture of marketing understanding in terms of how we want to engage our users and technical acumen for working within a digital environment, ensuring content is published in an efficient manner, driving QA to ensure quality and providing feedback to for necessary improvements to the platform. This role will also need to excel at collaborating across teams in different geographic locations across Asia.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accountability for the day to day execution and project management of assigned tasks on various digital platform
- Organize, implement and facilitate all adaptations of our websites in accordance with Global site
- Plan merchandising space content across our digital channels: Xbox.com, Electronic Newsletters, and Xbox Platform across multiple Asia Pacific markets
- Ensure agencies deliver content that is accurate and published in a timely manner, including content on Direct Mailers.
- Work closely together with corporate teams,Asiasubsidiaries, and agencies to plan, and ensure deadlines and deliverables are met on digital channels
- Edit and re-write (if necessary) content for relevance to local markets.
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, relationship management and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of web technologies, HTML, xml, CSS
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands in the tools to meet deadlines
- SEO and Web analytics Omniture a plus
1. Editorial Compliance Specialist (Mandarin Speaking)
2. Editorial Compliance Specialist (Cantonese Speaking)
Sitting within the Network Quality Services team, the Editorial Compliance Specialist (ECS) is responsible for maintaining compliant, relevant and high-quality advertisements on the Company’s search engine, properties and partner sites by upholding the Company’s adCenter Policy.
- Work across Asia BingAds markets, ensuring ads appearing on Bing Search engine, properties and partner sites fit with BingAds Editorial policies and quality requirements.
- Contribute operational insight to Editorial Escalation Specialists to build a seamless user experience (policy and process), manage performance to defined service levels and review quality levels and positive resolution trends.
- Utilize business intelligence to identify opportunities to improve customer experience, preserve potential revenue and realise cost savings through operational efficiencies, consistent policy interpretation and campaign best practices.
Key Success Criteria:
- This position is focused on results, works collaboratively to solve problems and is committed to maintaining a first class end-user and advertiser experience by working to maintain and improve the quality of advertisements on the Company and partner properties whilst optimizing for a lower cost of operations.
- KPIs include: reviewing listings within SLA, Quality & decision accuracy, % Ads Pending Manual Approval and Performance to SLA.
- Passion for rich consumer experiences across different mediums and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills; including oral, written and presentation.
- Must be OK working with sensitive and offensive material.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to review data with accuracy and complete audit processes.
- Ability to work through self-directed, ambiguous situations.
- Ability to make independent, high-quality decisions and stand by them.
- Ability to successfully reapply learning to new scenarios.
- Being comfortable with Excel (Sorts, copy/paste, cell format, v-lookup etc.)
- Online search or relevant online advertising experience is desirable, but not required.
Social Editor (XinMSN & MSN Philippines)
We are looking for an enterprising digital content producer passionate about trending topics, including Technology and Sports as key focus areas, across online platforms (social networks, search engines, and among influencers).
We’re looking for someone bright, highly reliable and responsible, fastidious about detail, and engaged in such platforms as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, LinkedIn, etc. \
The ideal candidate thrives on working under tight deadlines, a stickler for detail who is able to consistently publish clean copy and is proficient with common online publishing tools.
Key qualities we’re looking for:
Inherently Social and tuned into pop culture. Personally uses Facebook & Twitter. Has a deep understanding of how different social networks operate, why social media is important and how to make it valuable. Loves to follow popular culture, and can add insight and perspective to discussions of trending topics.
Savvy Communicator. Ability to write creative copy that provokes audience response and engagement. Passionate about the online community. Capacity to understand, engage with and grow a social audience.
Social curiosity and desire to experiment. Interested in experimenting with different tactics to drive results, coupled with a demonstrable curiosity to stay current, learn and find new approaches to digital story-telling.
General qualities to consider: Comfortable with change, experience as a journalist, columnist or blogger.
The Social Editor at XINMSN has primarily the following responsibilities:
- Publishing: Researching, writing and publishing blog posts and features aboutSingaporetrends on social platforms, as well as repurposing globally-shared content for xinmsn and MSN Philippines. The successful candidate will be expected to identify and publish 2-3 local trending topics and features daily, including photo acquisition and clearing of image rights.
- Curation: Promote content and programme sites to maximize user traffic and audience reach on xinmsn and MSN Philippines, through key entry points such as the Homepage and social channels (Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Editorial planning: Plan short- and long-term editorial calendar.
- Support audience measurement. Monitor and track content performance / visitorship, and apply quick and effective response when necessary.
Additional expectations of the Social Editor include:
• Engage users on xinmsn and social media platforms
• Ensure sites are maintained and always available and accessible by our users;
• Manage content-sharing relationships with regional and international teams;
• Assist the Editor, Portal Manager, and editorial partners MediaCorp;
• Ensure a world-class product for target audience
• Journalism/editorial/communications background;
• Keen news sense, strong newsgathering skills;
• Strong in the English language, strong news-writing and feature-writing, creative copywriting;
• Passion for sports and technology beats;
• Working editorial knowledge of SEO/SEM
• Competent eye for visuals and photos;
• Journalism ethics;
• Comfortable with technology as Microsoft is a technology company
Reporting to the Project Manager - Readiness, this position will work onsite in Asia Pacific Operations office of a large multinational high-tech company. It is a vibrant, fast-paced and diverse working environment.
◦Maintain existing intranet websites and carry out regular updates
◦Work with teams to gather requirements and add new features and functions to existing SharePoint website
◦Design new SharePoint websites
◦Support as a photographer for internal training events and activities
◦Support video shoot at internal training events
◦Edit photographs, create business related graphics for web and presentations
◦Edit video and create on-demand video clips of training events
◦Diploma holder in media/ web design/ or related field
◦Minimum 2 years of related working experience
◦Good working knowledge on web design using HTML, CSS, ASP. Preferably, with an online portfolio of past work.
◦Good understanding of color, layout, typography and graphics design
◦Good communications and interpersonal skills
◦Attention to details and passion for quality
◦Work independently without supervision
◦Self-learner who is able to work under pressure and resolve ambiguities independently
◦Good English writing skills
◦Experience in video editing and photo editing tools - Windows Live Movie Maker, Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop
◦Experience in SharePoint Designer is a plus
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to email@example.com or call 6338 8900 for more information.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.