- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering, Real Estate , Construction
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: MS Office
Contract Executive/ Manager
(Island Wide/ Quantity Survey Experience)
- Assist to manage and prepare all contract documentations and schedules, as well provide support in the estimation of project costs, preparation of specifications, bills of quantities and other tender requirements.
- You will also help to manage resolution of contractual claims of a wide variety of projects from pre-tender to post-contract stages.
- In addition, you will be responsible for valuation of progress payments, closing of final accounts and implementation of cost control measures as well as other quantity surveying related duties.
- Diploma in Building / REB / IBT / Quantity Surveying or the equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years’ of relevant working experience in contract administration
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Working Day: 5 day work week
- Salary: Base on Experience & Qualification
Interested applicant, please send your MS Office Word resume to
For more career opportunities, please visit or deposit your MS Office Word resume at
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No : 07C3290