- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: MS Office
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank’s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
* Handle and maintain system updates - revise credit facilities, limits, collaterals in the system.
* Process and monitor ad hoc transactions, and follow up to ensure proper ratification.
* Perform collateral revaluation.
* Provide support for checking derivatives and securities PCE limits input into system.
* Prepare periodic escalation and statistical reports.
* Assist in User Acceptance Testing for projects as and when required.
* Perform administrative functions as may be directed by supervisor from time to time.
* Liaise and communicate with business partners on support activities
* Diploma or professional qualification in Banking & Finance or Business Administration preferred.
* 0 to 1 year of working experience, preferably in Banking industry.
* Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Role is based at Changi Business Park office.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.