- Salary: 2500 - 3000
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: MS Office
- Process and manage Customer orders and ensure accurate data is maintained in SAP system.
- Co-ordinate and work closely with Suppliers to ensure timely supply of goods and delivery information to Customers.
- Ensure proper Shipping and Bank documentations are generated and verified, to ensure timely realization of Sales revenue.
- Work closely with warehouse team and 3PL and ensure proper processes are practiced in the inbound/outbound operations of goods.
- Consolidate and analyze data from SAP system to monitor KPI as required, to ensure optimal performance.
- Monitor and track Back Order Reports to work towards zero backlog monthly if not quarterly, to meet Sales revenue
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and ensure processes are executed in compliance with SOX and regulatory standards/requirements.
- Ensure continuous process improvements to achieve excellence in supply chain and logistics management from a service and cost perspective.
- Provide support and back-up assistance to team mates when required.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Preferably with 3 to 4 years of relevant experiences
- Proficient in SAP (SD & MM module)
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
Topaz Liang Huimin (CEI No. R1104500), email to: firstname.lastname@example.org