- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Project Management
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
* Manage digital value capture baselining data analysis roll-out for China, Taiwan, Indonesia and India
* Responsible for project delivery on time, with the right quality
* Manage effective project and program level communications across all stakeholder groups (Business, Operations and Technology), at various levels of technical detail
* Drive continuous improvement in the way we deliver to our Business. Ensure best practices are in place for project execution and management
* Effective problem solver, with excellent quantitative techniques and effective communication/ interpersonal skills.
* Experience in Project Planning and Management - define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning
* Bachelor Degree in Finance, Statistics or any relevant field.
* Knowledge of SQL, Qlikview (not mandatory but would be advantageous).
* Result-driven, self-starter and independent worker
* Effective with working in a fast-paced, often unstructured environment
* High attention to detail & willingness to continuously strive towards higher standards.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.