- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 9
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
* Design and implement MEGA Reports/Macros to facilitate import/export scenarios to accelerate the project and synchronization of critical information within the bank.
* Subject matter expertise in MEGA infrastructure, product components and DBS specific configuration.
* Provide technical support, organise and drive workshops, training in process, data, system and other domains.
* Maintain, develop and support the MEGA toolset
* Deliver deep technical knowledge of the EA toolset, web publishing of repository data and modelling in all architecture disciplines.
* Deliver excellent conceptual knowledge of the EA domains (Business, Information, Application, and Technical Architecture)
* Total 9-10 years of experience with 4-5 years of technical experience in at least one Enterprise Architecture tool (expertise in MEGA will be an advantage).
* Have knowledge of techniques used to publish the content in the repository and experience in using workflows for purposes like content governance and quality improvement etc.
* Ability to write Reports and Macros in MEGA to support the analysis requirements. Solid understanding of the MEGA infrastructure and product component, DBS configuration would be an advantage.
* Tool administration experience desired. e.g. system upgrade, product administration, license handling etc.
* Strong analytical skills along with solution focus to the customers.
* TOGAF or similar certification is highly desirable.
* Have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
* Understanding of Financial Services (banking) domain and banking applications preferred.
* Team player with good inter-personal skills.
* Highly organized and structured thinking and ability to understand and synthesize unstructured information.
* Hands on project management and team management experience in EA/BPM Solution implementation projects.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.