- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: See job description.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
* Assist network team in achieving automation initiatives in areas such as network provisioning and monitoring.
* Code, test and trouble shoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
* Refine data and format final product.
* Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic and coding changes.
* Test and develop programming modifications.
* Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
* Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
* Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
* Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs.
* Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
* Write and maintain programming documentation.
* Analyse server and microcomputer based software solutions compatibility with company requirements.
* Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
* Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
* Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
* Understand and Integrate with system API
* Other duties as assigned
* Minimum with at least 4 years of programming experience.
* Familiar with programming standards and practices.
* Familiar with development in both Unix and Windows environment.
* Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or its equivalent
* Able to perform unix / linux scripting
* Experience in coding and customization for network management and monitoring products and/or platform like Nagios, Solarwinds etc.
* Understanding of network technologies and domain in LAN/WAN and across multiple products like Cisco and Arista.
* Handle day to day incidents related to the infrastructure services. This include participate in incident conference call and works with application teams and other infrastructure teams to recover services.
* Lead investigation and recovery actions in incident management calls.
* Lead and drive the root cause analysis for the such incidents
* Lead and provide technical expertise and leadership to infrastructure service support team.
* Proactively research and pick up in depth infrastructure technical knowledge that are relevant to the work
* Identify opportunities to improving operation manageability, efficiency and resilience of core systems
* Propose and implement improvement initiatives
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.