- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Building, Real Estate , Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills , Communications skills, Project management skills
- Prepare tender documents, evaluate tenders received and make recommendations to clients for award of contracts.
- Prepare cost estimates and monitor progress payments.
- Liaise with contractors/ sub-contractors for maintenance works.
- Attend weekly meetings with grassroot leaders.
- Degree in Building and Real Estate Management/Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant industry experiences, especially in managing multiple sites
- Strong project management skills with a solid foundation in Quantity Surveying
- Knowledgeable with public sector tender procedures
- Registered RTO/Clerk of works preferred
- Able to multi-task with strong interpersonal skills