- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Experience Handling Private & HDB project
- Responsible for contract documentation, management, advising and supervising QS team on tenders to achieve the project requirement.
- Play a key role in supporting the QS Team to consistently deliver projects that meet sales revenue, quality and timeline targets.
- Manage tendering process, analyzing & evaluation of tenders
- Maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of project acquisition.
- Responsible for contract documentation, management, advising and supervising direct report on project and contractual matters to achieve the project requirement.
- Manage, control and supervision of QS team in contract administration and management of variation orders, cost evaluation.
- Ensure, control and monitoring department activities, process, procedure and policy are in order so as to achieve productivity, on time delivery and acceptable standards.
- Co-ordinates departmental activities and responsibilities with other departments.
- Provide leadership, coach, motivate, train and develop team members to the next level.
- Examine the completeness of next level taking off and timely performance.
- Setup, implement, manage & propose improvement for BCP.
- Manage Contracts ISO.
- Provide training to new contracts staff on Contracts Dept. Process on Project Acquisition.
- Provides functional directions to assigned QS.
- Assist and perform all tasks assigned by respective superior.
- Contract Manager: Degree in Civil/ Building/ QS (Min. 10 year’s exp in construction)
- Dip in Civil/ Building/ QS (Min. 15 year’s exp in construction)
- Assist. Contract Manager: Degree in Civil/ Building/ QS (Min. 6 year’s exp in construction)
- Dip in Civil/ Building/ QS (Min. 10 year’s exp in construction)
- Experience Handling Private & HDB project