- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Skills: class 3, Microsoft Office
Control Field Service Engineer
- Supervise and/or perform site installation, programming, commissioning for i-Vu CCN controls system and HVAC equipment.
- Perform maintenance services and troubleshoot for chiller plant controls and building automation controls in both preventive and comprehensive contracts and ad-hoc basis.
- Support and conduct familiarization training for customer’s building automation system operations.
- Strive to achieve sales targets with good work / action plan.
- Perform project management, submissions, coordination, drawings for new installation projects.
- Perform analytical skills in periodically data mining reports to ensure automation system is running at its optimal conditions.
- Diagnose and repair control malfunctions (Knowledge in programming logics and languages are required).
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical / Electronic / Electrical Engineering / Controls
- Promote, build and maintain good relations with internal and external people
- Good system knowledge in building HVAC controls systems.
- Eagerness to learn and proactive attitude
- Attractive Basic Salary with transport allowance
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences in point forms
- Current and Expected salary
- All Reasons for leaving
- Date of availability & duration
- Recent photograph
EA Licence No: 08C2822