- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Communications skills, Food and Beverage
- Preparation of the buffet dishes and ingredients.
- Maintaining the general cleanliness and condition of the kitchen.
- Assist the chef to ensure efficiency as well as food quality.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, Professional Certificate/ NITEC.
- No work experience required.
- Training will be provided.
- Possess good, positive working attitude.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Marina Bay Sands.
- 5 days work (require to work on weekends and PH)
- Salary scale: $1300 to $2000
- Preferably Singaporean, PR to apply.
- 5 Full-Timer/Part-Timer position(s) available.
If you have what it takes, please send in your resume and a recent photograph, stating your current salary and your notice period to email@example.com or contact us at 9880 1106