- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Programming / Resource planning techniques, Design / Supervision of construction work
- Work with multiple parties involving Authorities such as LTA, contractors, SMRT staff and other parties to coordinate for the timely replacement of the track system through optimization of time and space usage during non revenue hours of the MRT network.
- Assist in the preparation of Modification Procedure and Operation Circular for timely execution of the work.
- The successful candidate is expected to have some basic knowledge in programming and resource planning techniques and experience in design and supervision of construction work would be an added advantage.
- Experience in coordination work in large scale civil and building work and trackwork would be favorably considered.
- Degree holder in civil/E&M Engineering and Building with minimum two years of experiences in related field.
- Diploma holder in civil/E&M Engineering and Building with minimum eight years of experience in related field.
Human Resource Division
SMRT Corporation Ltd
251 North Bridge Road
All materials will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.