- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Able to work indenpendently , Have basic coordination skills, Able to communicate efficiently
- To supervise and operate the MICE Service Centre and Service Hotline.
- Manage the validation, confirmation, delivery, billing and payment collection of service orders, event orders etc.
- Post relevant service charges and other charges to POS System / Event Management system promptly and accurately, ensure revenues are reflected in ledgers of the department.
- To coordinate on-site technical service and support among customers, event managers, conference managers, in-house teams, etc. and operate the Event Management System for management of service orders / event orders.
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Produce and arrange information / signage / display for customers, often involving use and operations of computer packages/software in accordance with instructions in event orders / service orders etc.
- O’ Level and above
- Experience in event operation or customer service preferred
Interested applicants, please apply to:
Search via Department: MICE Operations / Job Title: Coordinator - MICE Service Center