- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Creative writing, Direct marketing - Campaign development, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
The Copywriter is a seasoned writer who works closely with art directors/designers, account executives and clients to conceive and create concepts for marketing campaigns. Well-versed in writing of all kinds of online and below-the-line marketing media, the Copywriter balances creativity with common sense as a professional communicator, capable of grasping communication challenges and devising imaginative solutions - brilliant and on-brand. The Copywriter draws on a wide variety of experience in past projects, having demonstrated superior quality, insightful approaches and outstanding results. Other attributes include a well-rounded knowledge of writing with a focus on the user, as well as thorough familiarity with leading trends in usability, online marketing, and content strategy.
Job Scope :
- Concept development
- Partner with art directors, designers and account executive to breathe life into those concepts
- Work closely with art directors and designers to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style.
- Participate proactively in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics.
- Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control
- At least 2 years of experience as a copywriter in an agency environment
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- A keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of Web trends and technologies
- Strong understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences
- Strong experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demand
Please forward your resumestating your present and expected firstname.lastname@example.org