- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- To provide secretarial support to Executive Director.
- To assist Executive Director in managing the Company’s corporate and investor relations activities and programmes.
- To create and implement effective strategic communications to promote the organization including preparing the corporate brochures, website and associated content and other promotional materials and campaigns.
- To be responsible in organising corporate and company events.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Corporate Communications or Investor Relations.
- Excellent in communications, good writing skills and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in computer software and bilingual.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(s) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)