- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Marcom
Corporate Communications Manager
($ Neg. / 5 Days / West)
- Part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment to develop and drive communication strategies to promote the organisation's mission to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Conceptualise and implement media and corporate communications activities/programmes for the organisation.
- Develop relationships with key media contacts, monitor the media environment and manage proactive and reactive media needs.
- Plan and manage corporate events and visits.
- Acquire broad and in-depth exposure to key industry clusters such as aerospace, chemicals, clean technology, biomedical and infocomm & media technology.
- Possess an honours degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, Arts & Social Sciences or a related discipline, with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Articulate and possess strong writing, interpersonal and presentation skills along with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail and quality would be critical in the job function.
- Interest in web-based communications and being literate in emerging social media platforms would be an advantage.
Interested applicant, please send your MS Office Word resume to
For more career opportunities, please visit or deposit your MS Office Word resume at www.pmet.com.sg
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No : 07C3290