- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Marketing, Information Technology and Business (ERP)
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Sales management, Entrepreneurial approach & research skills, Negotiation skills, Communications skills
Earn Basic Salary + Commission up to S$60,000 annually
- This is a full-time B2B Indoor phone-based position which requires you to reach out to Large MNCs and Fortune 500 companies around the Asia Pacific Region / Africa Region.
- Comfortable and confident to pitch your ideas over the phone to C-level Executives (i.e. Directors, CEO, CFO, COO, GMs etc).
- Research, analyse, identify/capitalise new market opportunities and drive delegate sales in the respective region for each sales cycle.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager in establishing a Sales strategy/development plan.
- Participate in the staff development programme within SALVO’s framework
- To support a culture that promotes teamwork, integrity and discourages divisiveness and negativity at all organisational levels.
Benefits and Opportunities:
Fast-track growth and promotions
Tremendous opportunity to learn about various markets/industries (such as IT, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, FMCGs, etc.)
Basic + Attractive Commission (tiered)
Travel Opportunities and Cash Incentives
Training will be provided for this position
5 days work week
Bright, confident, highly motivated, disciplined and quick learner.
Result and target-oriented and possess a positive attitude.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Can speak and write in good English.
Possess an entrepreneurial approach and good research skills (this is a requirement).
Commercial experience, preferably in a B2B business environment (similar conferencing industry) will be an advantage (*those with direct and proven experience will be considered for more senior roles)
A Bachelor Degree (we will consider Diploma Graduates with sales experience)
Only positive and driven people will fit well in our extremely fast-paced and dynamic environment! Please refer to our website: www.salvoglobal.com before you apply.