- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business, Business Economics
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Self-motivated with a "never give up" attitude., Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills - able to connect with people from all walks of life and excel in a team-oriented environment., Confident, self-driven and result-oriented.
Corporate Sales Manager (Apple, IT Reseller)
The company is a listed company in Singapore Exchange (SGX) and have been recognized by Apple for their growth and the quality of their service. In this regard, they have receive numerous awards for their successful efforts such as:
- Best Apple Centre in Singapore
- Best Apple Service Provider
- Singapore Prestige Brand Award 2010 (Promising Brand) in recognition of outstanding achievement in branding
- Premium Service Gem Award 2010
- Platinum Partner Award by Apple
Roles & Responsibilities:
◦Account servicing (Corporate Clients / Schools)
◦Conduct sales analysis to identify new business opportunities
◦Develop and to facilitate product training for corporate customers
◦Coordinate and attend roadshows and networking events
◦Provide after sales support to corporate clients / schools
◦Degree / Diploma in Business Administration / Information Technology
◦5 - 6 years experience in the corporate sales arena with direct responsibility over corporate deals with major accounts
◦IT savvy with sound working knowledge of Apple computers
◦Strong project management skills
◦With proven track records in corporate sales
◦Confident, self-driven and result-oriented
◦Possess own transport and class 3 driving license.
Channel Sales Executive (SWISS MNC, F&B products)
The Company is a Switzerland, leading Nutrition, Health & Wellness company. The company employ around 280,000 people and have factories or operations in more than 80 countries around the world.
This person will be responsible for expanding and maintaining the sales and distribution of the Company’s range of products in the office channels by establishing strong relationships with key stakeholders. He/She will participate in the management of the business to achieve both top line (revenue) and bottom-line (profits) targets so as to bring the business to greater heights. He/ She will collaborate and partner with external parties such as distributors and direct clients to achieve desired long-term and sustainable results.
• Diploma or Degree holder with at least 2 years' of solid sales and/or distributor management experience.
• Prior experience/knowledge in FMCG industry preferred.
• Candidates with knowledge in marketing, consumer behaviour and/or business development will be advantageous.
• Strong business acumen and financial understanding - able to manage P&L and think strategically with a long term perspective.
• Hands-on with strong execution and follow-up skills.
• Process and results driven.
• Self-motivated with a "never give up" attitude.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills - able to connect with people from all walks of life and excel in a team-oriented environment.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
• Possess own transport and class 3 driving license.
Sales Executive / Assistant Manager (Food & Commodities)
The Company is a Japanese conglomerate having business in Food Segment within the Asia pacific region.
Singapore Branch is a branch office of the Corporation, a general trading company in Japan.
Their business fields cover the five business departments of Energy, Machinery/Metal/Global Environment & Infrastructure Business Development, Industrial Finance, Logistics & Development, Chemicals and Living Essentials.
Brief Job Description:
1. This is an additional position in Food Segment, Living Essentials Department
2. The incumbent’s main duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
• Responsible for sales and profit of commodities assigned to him for existing accounts viz. Foods Commodity, Food Products and new business.
• Support the new business development such as Retail business and Global Consumer Business Development in Asia Pacific regions.
• When required, need to travel in Asia Pacific region to meet customers and suppliers, conduct market survey, etc.
• Correspond & coordinate with suppliers, clients & MC overseas offices including Head Office in Tokyo.
• Set up credit line, review and analyze financial status of customers and manage credit control in accordance with our company’s requirements.
• Build & enhance good working relationship with suppliers / clients.
• Involved in new business development as and when required.
1. Degree or Polytechnic Diploma holder in any discipline
2. Bilingual in English & Chinese (spoken)
3. Min. 2 years’ experience in food commodity trading and import/export logistics activities.
4. Must have working knowledge of Incoterms
5. Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with people of all levels & cultures. Must be able to work well as a team member.
6. Proficient in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.