- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Life Sciences
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: corporate sales and marketing
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing working relationships with existing and new clientele
- Generate sales and develop new accounts.
- Build strong and healthy prospects pipeline to maintain continuity on the sales activities.
- Develop and enhance professional relationships with corporate clientele.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to increase corporate utilization rate on health screening packages
- Minimum Diploma/Degree with 2 years of experience, preferably in the healthcare industry/ lifestyle/ banking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate with professionals in the medical field.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Comfortable to do cold calling.
- Candidates with established network of corporate clients would have added advantage
- Only Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Please send your latest CV to email@example.com for immediate attention.