- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Communications skills, Accounting
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Set up and administration of Singapore and Offshore Companies
- Attend to all corporate secretarial needs of the clients
- Updating & maintaining of statutory registers and client’s records
- Prepare board resolutions and minutes
- Filing with ACRA and e-stamping of transfer forms
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a corporate secretarial environment
- ICSA qualified or relevant professional qualifications
- Good people and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel); MYOB would be a plus.
- Excellent team player, prior experience with leading/integrating a small team
- Strong sense of accountability, especially with meeting deadlines
- Personal traits to include proven initiative, innovation within job scope, flexibility in execution, exactness in meeting customer needs, and ability to perform under pressure
- Only Singaporeans or Singapore PRs need apply.