- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: SAP FI (Financial Accounting), SAP CO (Controlling)
- Building & Real Estate Developer
- 5 days / Permanent / West / Jurong
- With Opportunities for Career growth and path
Our client is one of the leading local industrial infrastructure and real estate developer spearheading the planning, promotion and development of a dynamic landscape. They continually break new grounds with pioneering projects anticipating and addressing future needs of Singapore.
- You will be involved in conducting consultancy sessions with the business users and providing design solutions and new business process flows for them to improve their current processes.
- You will also perform requirements gathering, preparation of specifications, application testing and ensure smooth roll-out of change request.
- You will provide application support to the business users in troubleshooting and resolution of problems and incidents, and updating them of the progress. This will entail communicating with them in an appropriate and constructive manner at all times.
- You will help to identify areas of business process improvement, drive and facilitate changes as well as gain user consensus for change.
- Part of the job requires you to manage and work with external consultants in small to large scale projects too.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Min 8 years of experiences in the project development, implementation and maintenance of SAP FI/CO modules
- If possess above 8 years of experiences, you will be considered for the Project / Team lead / Managerial role
- Performed at least 3 project life cycles
- Familiar with projects with SAP as backend and integration with other applications, and has knowledge of other technologies such as .NET, SAP Connector and web services
- Proficiency in SAP FI/CO (Finance and Controlling) modules will be added advantage
- Exposure to SAP BI and ABAP programming will be added advantage
- Possess good writing skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, has initiative in analysing problems and recommending solutions, positive work attitude and meticulous in delivering quality work.
- Only Singaporean or PR need apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please email updated resume in MS WORD Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquires, please call your friendly Consultant, Eunice, at 6590 9938 / 9644 1983 for a confidential discussion.
For quicker processing of your email application,
Please indicate “SAP FICO <YOUR NAME>” in the subject heading.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photo
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers/available-jobs
Your Success is Our AchieVement!