- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Responsible for the timely month end close and management reporting activities.
- Work closely with operations on standard cost revision, cost analysis, inventory and scrap control.
- Enhance the product or inventory coding system
- Review and analyze production variances
- Identify the variance on the product (Actual against budget)
- Enhance current system to give the best practices for costing department
- Work with Finance team for reports requirement
- Other ad-hoc assignments
- Diploma or related qualification in Accountancy
- 2-3 years’ of relevant experience in MNC or Manufacturing based companies
- Strong financial competency, analysis & problem solving skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Only Singaporeans or PRs need apply
Interested candidates can write in to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 66312693 / 82332795
EA Personnel no.: R1324421
- F&B Industry
- Location: West
The company offers a variety of concepts and serves a wide range of authentic French treats, from legendary baguettes and croissants, to generously-filled, signature sandwiches and exquisite tarts, cakes and pastries.