- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Cashiering, Customer service
- Collect, sort, count and reconsolidate of the following in accordance with prescribed procedures and controls: slot machines note stackers, table game drop and casino tips, kiosk and other funds as required.
- Operate and maintain coin and cash counting and collection equipments.
- Reconcile the cash count in accordance with prescribed procedures and controls.
- Minimum secondary / high school education preferred.
- Possess a flair for numerical, excellent service and communication skills.
- Experience in handling cash and foreign exchange currencies preferred.
- Able to operate electronic cashier equipment (e.g. note counters, counterfeit detectors).
- Must be able to perform shift duties and work on weekends and public holidays.
- Minimum 21 years of age, and Singaporean male applicants should have completed National Service.
Interested applicants, please apply to:
Search via Department: Casino Finance / Job Title: Count Cashier