- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 3
- Would be part of the APAC production team, as a designer you will be working closely with the brand, marketing team to support marketing channels & develop online creative materials.
- To assist to enhance and maintain its webpages across APAC, by providing high quality web graphic design and front development support
- To create banners and EDM’s for multiple cobrands and third party website throughout APAC POS based on the marketing briefs.
- Responsible for maintaining the design quality throughout APAC POS
- Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and the web and the fundamentals of information architecture
- Develops creative ideas for projects or on ground events.
- Produce consistent visual image across our websites
- Involves in the production of the website and/or project.(e.g. backick and aago revamp)
- Ability to articulate and present creative ideas
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Advance user of development tools such as Adobe Creative Suites.
- Building and maintaining good rapport with creative leads, project managers and department heads
- Experience in offshore execution model
- Good Communication skills & positive work attitude
- Team player and pleasant personality
- Good working attitude with willingness to go an extra mile
To apply for the above position, kindly
INDICATE THE POSITION TITLE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR
and send your full resume in MS Word format to IT@experis.com.sg