- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance, Business Economics, Finance
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Provide credit support to the team through initiation, preparation of credit proposals and reviews including financial analysis & financial projections, Provide marketing/administrative support to RMs, Experience with exposure to Analyst of Corporate Banking
Our client is one of the leading foreign Corporate Banks in Singapore.
With the expansion of the bank, they are currently looking for talented candidate to join their team.
Welcome Auditors who is interested to move into Front Office Credit Analyst Role (Senior Officer / Officer)
Credit Operation Analyst (Senior Associate / Executive / Officer)
The Corporate Banking Department is responsible for the promotion of the Bank’s extensive range of products to corporates.
This includes presenting large listed corporations including Government / Government linked companies with products ranging from FX and Derivatives, Loans, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Advisory Services, Structured Finance to others which require collaborations with group companies, like Capital Market and Asset Management related.
Focused on building the future withthe customers, this department is seeking for an experienced professional to join its expanding team; a member who is committed to grow the business to unprecedented heights
Job Description :
Cooperating with RM’s to seek credit approval to execute transactions.
Fulfill the necessary requirements for internal and external reporting, due diligence, and other matters related to client accounts.
Internal-Communicate with other departments, head office and other branches.
External-negotiate with banks, customers, and lawyers.
Identify problems; and
Recommend solutions to RM’s/DH/JGM
Ability to make sound recommendations to RM’s/DH/JGM based on clear logic.
Job Requirements :
- A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3-5years of relevant experience with exposure to Analyst of Corporate Banking, especially for large listed corporations in SPC or Industrial sector
- Product knowledge in Corporate banking products such as Loans, Transaction banking products, Treasury FX required
- Product knowledge in securities and asset management advantageous
- Good Interpersonal and analytical skills
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email.
(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.