- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Compliance
JOB EXPOSURE & DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Prepares staff for opportunities as Credit Analyst, Credit/Lending Officer, Risk Management Officer through the following:
- Gain understanding of CPB Credit Policies and Credit Product Programs.
- Understanding of CPB client’s Cash Flow and Net Worth
- Understanding securities and collateral valuation procedures
- Understanding documentation requirements for different types of credit facilities
- Knowledge of capital market products/ options/ derivatives.
- Assist the Loanable Value (LV) and Capital Markets Team in determination of LV and ongoing reviews as per established guidelines
- Assist in preparing Portfolio Risk Management MIS Reports
- Gain understanding of credit analysis for CPB clients by supporting Account Credit
- Coordinating information flow from Account Credit Specialists/ LV/ MIS Teams in Singapore / Hong Kong and processing of credit approval packages
- High degree of client’s information confidentiality
- Comply with the ethical standards contained in the Citigroup Code of Conduct.
- Ensure that the business unit adheres to firm policies and procedures, regulatory and legislative requirements.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Technical/Specialist skills/competencies
- Ability to analyze Net Worth / Cash Flow of CPB Clients
- Excellent understanding of financial statements and accounting standards;
- Understanding of legal systems and documentation.
- Understanding of CPB Credit Policies and Credit Product Program.
- Understanding Securities valuation
- Familiarity with Bloomberg terminals
- Knowledge of Capital Markets instruments and characteristics
- Appreciation of risk management
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Ability to work against tight deadlines;
- Ability to exercise independent thinking and balanced judgment;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A good university degree at a minimum. Knowledge of Finance and Accounting will be an advantage
- Up to two years of working experience, preferably in a bank
KEY BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
- CPB Risk / Investment Finance / Bankers/ Operations
- Should be savvy using CitiVision and other public resources for financial information.
- No external contacts at this juncture
Take the opportunity to embark on a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding career with one of the world’s most respected financial institutions now.