- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Maritime Studies, Maritime Transportation Management, Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Computer literate and competent in MS Office applications
Our client, an offshore company is looking for
Scope of Position
To source, manage and control the mobilisation and repatriation of competent and qualified personnel for the operation of the company list fleet of vessels. Overall management of all crewing matters in the company list fleet.
Reports to the Fleet & Technical Manager on Engineer Officers and Ratings and to the General Manager for Deck Officers and Ratings and all other issues.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensuring sufficient crew of all ranks required is sourced for the safe operation of each vessel in the company list fleet. (this is line with STCW 2010 / Flag / Charter requirements).
- Ensure that all Crew Placement Agencies are in compliance with MLC2006 - effective 20th August 2013 for crew management agencies.
- Responsible for ensuring all crew/officers certificates are original
- Responsible for mobilising and repatriation of all crew/officers
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of all crew and officers
- Creation and submission of monthly payroll of crew and officers and updating criteria for wage justification with Payroll Executive.
- Responsible for managing the relationship between company list and any manning agents utilised.
- Overall responsibility for all visa formalities
- Overall responsibility for ensuring all crew have approved COE/COR issued by flag
- Responsible for screening of personnel ready for interview
- Responsible for monitoring the crewing & mobilisation costs of the company list fleet of vessels
- Contribute and participate in all HSE matter as most appropriate that is in line with the Company’s HSE policy
- Diploma in Maritime or Human Resource Management, with min. 2 years experience in staffing and administration in a marine related industry.
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Only Singaporeans and PR
Candidate who interested in the above position please deposit your resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our official website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/
For those who occur any problem to apply through above link, please do not hesitate to contact us at 6423 9539.
We are sending you an invitation to join our Facebook “Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd”.
The link to our Facebook page is as followed,
We hope that the updates on the job openings would be helpful to you.
Please assist us in recommending our Facebook to your friends and contacts especially who are looking into jobs related to Marine, Shipping, Offshore, Logistics and Engineering.
For more marine job openings, kindly refer to our website at http://www.royaloceanmarine.com/