- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Skills: CRM (Customer relationship management), Marketing - Database management, Analytical skills
This is a newly created role based in the Regional HQ in Singapore. Following a rapid sales growth in Asia-Pacific region, we urgently need to fulfill this position so that he/she will be able to execute and ensure that findings of the data analysis are action-orientated and focused on delivering the best ROI for marketing campaign and programs. This role will also cover sales support and market research to assist our sales teams. The key task is to ensure that we optimize the use of salesforce.com and other CRM systems for the sales teams of both Books (prints) and Library (e-products). Some aspects of this role are non-existent within SAGE, whilst others are part of several persons job within the US/UK.
He/she is responsible for improving marketing efficiency and effectiveness across APAC by:
making available world-class prospect and customer data, insight and marketing infrastructure to drive our marketing activities
assisting Library Marketing Manager in managing a robust marketing planning process
implementing saleforce.com/other CRM systems and marketing automation best practices and processes across both Books (prints) and Library (e-products) teams
ensuring accurate and consistent benchmarking and end-to-end measurement of all Library marketing initiatives across APAC
conducting market research via survey and interviews with librarians and faculties to ensure that we have an independent viewpoint on the market/product movers and shakers
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish a workable process for timely capture of data in salesforce.com and Master vision (including working with UK circulation) to ensure dynamic, accurate and timely retrieval of analysis for marketing purposes.
- Establish processes to ensure data integrity.
- Establish a deep understanding of customer & prospect data and Master vision in order to be able to intelligently query marketing database to identify the right target customers/prospects.
- Proactive data mining and analysis of datasets, deriving actionable insight of institutional and product marketing to make decisions more efficiently.
- Customer profiling, analysis and segmentation using Master vision to help deliver more highly personalized and relevant campaigns.
- Develop statistical analysis and models of existing and prospective customers’ behavior and derive insight to help deliver more relevant and efficient marketing campaigns.
- Prepare accurate analytic reports and dashboards in a way that is easy to be interpreted by our business partners (e.g. effective use of visuals, graphs, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
Strong academic record, preferably a degree in Marketing with a concentration in statistics
Superior analytical skills with good business foundation, especially in marketing
Experience in data mining, Google Analytics
Salesforce Certified Administrator accreditation desirable
LANGUAGE, ANALYTICAL SKILLS AND PERSON SPECIFICATIONS:
Ability to analyse and interpret different sets of data to derive insight and drive decision making
Good and effective communication skills with formal presentation skills
High degree of accuracy and attention to details
Possess a positive drive and eager to learn and adapt
Be a team player, who is highly motivated to work under own initiative
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed within this position description are representative of the education, skills, experience and qualifications required. Incumbents in this position must maintain absolute confidentiality with company information at all times. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disability to perform the essential functions.
Management reserves the right to change, rescind, add or delete the functions of this position at any time.