- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Manage distributors and customers., Plan, implement and enable business partners., Ensure complliance and deliver business growth
Our client is the largest FMCG company in the world and among top 10 in
FORTUNE's list of Most Admired Companies 2013.
A golden opportunity to work in an environmet full of diversity in Singapore, the
hub of Asia.
A rare chance for a challenging and rewarding global career.
A most attractive compensation and benefit package in the market.
Manage, negotiate and influence business partners (distributor level) • to achieve sales target.
• Lead joint business planning, align scorecard with business partners.
• Influence and align key strategies and execution plans.
• Monitor, track and deploy interventions to resolve issues and accelerate growth.
• Enable business partners best-in-class performance via capability building.
• Must be proficient in Korean (speaking, reading and writing)
• Degree qualified with 2 years experience
• Strong in relationship building, influencing and negotiation sklls.
• Proven leadership and operational excellence
• Good collaboration acrossall levels and functions.
Interested candidates, please email your complete resume, with current and expected salary details, in word document format, to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information and discussions will be kept confidential. Thank you.