- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Order Processing, Logistics management
- Active role in implementing the Company strategy and developing Customer Care initiatives
- To take ownership of Customer issues and achieve Customer satisfaction to the highest standards, while maintaining set service levels.
- To resolve all Customer queries relating to pricing, quotations, order placements, contracts & service agreements efficiently and in a professional manner.
- To manage, maintain and process all tasks assigned in an accurate, timely and presentable manner following procedures as required
- To identify any potential shortcomings in processes, the services provided and to present work improvement solutions.
- Ensure effective communication throughout the Organization. Maintain and develop relationships with Key Customers.
- Follow the Global Revenue Recognition Policy
- Relevant work experience in customer service, call centre or freight forwarding.
- Experience in using MS Office, CRM
- Experience in SAP is a plus
- Proficient in English & Mandarin both written & spoken.
- Positive mindset, able to work effectively in a Team environment & contribute to the success of Business/Team objectives.
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to Rachel at email@example.com