- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Finance
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Conduct tele-marketing calls to promote Bank's products & services to existing corporate accounts (both Japanese & non-Japanese corporates), Min 4 yrs customer service/corporate sales/call centre/contact centre/telemarketing experience in financial industry.
Our client is one of the leading foreign Corporate Banks in Singapore.
It is also one of the largest financial services company in Japan and one of the three so-called Japanese "megabanks".
With the expansion of the bank, they are currently looking for talented candidate to join their team.
- Office Environment
- Normal business hours
- 5 days work week
- Corporate banking customers
Job Description :
Reporting to the Department Head & Team Leader, responsibilities include:
a) Conduct tele-marketing calls to promote Bank's products & services to existing corporate accounts (both Japanese & non-Japanese corporates)
b) Handle customers' daily transactions eg. Time Deposit Placements, Execution of Foreign Exchange, Loan Transactions etc
c) Address customers' queries regarding business transactions
d) Maintain good relationship with customers
e) Any other duties as assigned
Job Requirement :
Min 4 yrs customer service/corporate sales/call centre/contact centre/telemarketing experience in financial industry.
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to email@example.com or call 6338 8900 for more information.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth
(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.