- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
The Customer Relation Officer will manage customer arrivals to maximize relationship building opportunities and direct them to the appropriate distribution channels.
Other responsibilities include:
- Proactively seeking to identify customer needs and effective at cross-selling and referring leads to the appropriate channels for follow-up.
- Take full ownership of customers’ problems and ensure complete customer satisfaction of problem resolution.
- Comply with Citibank policies and procedures to ensure security of bank’s and customers’ assets.
- Provide backroom service support to the personal banking team in the branch.
- Assist in the analysis of customer trends to enhance sales and service management process.
- Diploma qualifications
- At least 1 year of frontline experience in the service industry.
- Knowledge of sales and relationship building process.
- Knowledge of banking products and familiarity with internal banking operations would be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work on shifts and weekends.
- Fresh Diploma graduates are welcome to apply.
Take the opportunity to embark on a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding career with one of the world’s most respected financial institutions now.