Established in 1990, the Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region. Specializing in Talent Acquisition comprising General Recruitment, Technology Recruitment and Executive Search Division, as well as HR Consulting.
- Attend to incoming calls
- Service customers and deal with their enquiries in a courteous, tactful and efficient manner
- Arrange appointments for customers
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Effectively managing the smooth flow of daily operations
- Min GCE ’O’ Levels
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service or contact Centre environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to converse in Mandarin is an advantage due to part of its client base
- Location : Woodlands
- Basic Salary + AWS + VB + $150 Allowance
- Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are organised, who possesses good communication & interpersonal skill, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format
*Application open to Singaporeans
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format (including Current and Expected salary) to
or call your friendly Consulting Manager, Paul (Reg no. R1223273) at 65909914 for a confidential discussion.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
Pre-requisites / Summary :
- Min. Education Level : 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study : Not Applicable
- Year of Exp Required : 1
- Skills : Customer service