- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: customer service & office admin experience
- Big 3 University
- West / 5 Days
- Salary up to $2200 per month
Our client, Big 3 University, providing Degree programs, post graduate programs & Executive Education Programs.
- To deliver customer service for all of our students, guests and visitors to the School Welcome visitors by greeting them, answering or redirecting inquiries to respective department (in person or via telephone)
- Maintain employee and department directories so as to direct visitors and provide assistance when needed
- Monitor events and meeting schedules
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges
- Maintain safe, clean, tidy receptionist counter and lobby area by complying with procedures and liaising with cleaning crew, caterers
- Assist in Emergency Management relating to fire drills and evacuation
- Ensure and provide quality service to both internal and external customers of the School
- Access the School’s internal systems to obtain and extract relevant information and provide customer service management for students and members of the public
- Receive, process and verify the accuracy of feedback from customers, students, and members of the public, and take appropriate actions
- Assist in the updating and maintenance of the School’s customer service processes
- Possess a GCE N Levels with at least 1 year of customer service & office admin experience
- Proficient in MS Words & Excel
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Stress management skills
- Possess a positive attitude and good customer service skills
- Open to Singaporean / Singapore PR only
HOW TO APPLY:
You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format with a photo attached to Blessing10@achievegroup.asia.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers.
MOM License No. 05C3451
Personnel Registration No: R1105076