Renaissance Management Services (10C4068) is specialize in finding the right fit for your business, we understand that right fit is critical to the success of your team and your business. We have a team a dedicated consultants standing by to assist and assess your requirements by providing you the best qualify candidates for your needs.
EA Licence No.: 10C4068
1. Responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service to all customers.
2. Responsible for developing robust customer relation (customer, insurance companies and surveyors) based on integrity and trust.
3. Responsible for making out job sheets and orders.
4. Responsible for the communication of information between customer and the workshop
5. Study vehicle repair history and inform superior of any abnormalities or repeated complaint
6. Conduct Vehicle Reception Check with reception checklist in the presence of customer for all cars brought in for body and paintwork repairs.
7. Advise customers the best method to pursue their insurance claims
8. Negotiate with surveyor / insurance companies to get the best labour charge.
9. Promote the sale of workshop capacity by offering special services
10. Promote the sale of parts and accessories.
11. Prepare accurate accident repair estimate and provide necessary supplementary estimate
12. Advise estimated repair cost for work to be done, ask for authorization budget on additional job.
13. Conduct final check on vehicle cleanliness; verify job completion after end control.
15. Inform customer that the vehicle is ready for collection, the repair cost and collection time.
16. Personalize vehicle delivery after repair to the customer including explaining the repair invoice to customer; inform the customer of any outstanding matter, for instance jobs required to be done on next visit or parts on order if any.
17. Maintain the Body and Paint reception area neat and tidy.
Min. NTC 2 in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or its equivalent
Min. 5 years experience as a customer service advisor with at least one year in supervisory position in the automotive industry
Possess knowledge on automotive components, paint and body work, and warranty processing.
Prior experience in motor trade on Body and Paint would be advantageous.
Good computer knowledge i.e. MS Words and Excel
Possess good negotiation skills and ability to up-sell
Must possess class 3 driving license
Min. Education Level : Technical Certification
Field of Study : Not Applicable
Year of Exp Required : 1
Skills : Microsoft Office / Driving / Customer service / Supervision