- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Knowledge in Warehouse Management Systems and equivalent working experience in the 3PL logistics industry is advantageous, Strong relationship management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Expeditors International of Washington, Inc., is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global logistics company, with an outstanding reputation for top quality and service. We have opportunities for motivated team players who are looking for a dynamic and rewarding place to work. Our Singapore Branch has immediate opening for:Customer Service Agents / Lead Agents / Supervisors(Distribution Services Department)
The Job: To manage inbound & outbound orders, coordinate shipment bookings with service providers, arrange for necessary local pickups and deliveries as well as update timely inventory status into Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) to ensure inventory accuracy. Have good knowledge in preparation of necessary shipping documents such as commercial invoice, packing list and other related trade or compliance documents.
- Minimum GCE “O” Levels with 1 year working experience in service industry
- Fresh graduate may apply
- Fluent in spoken and written English with good communication skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and PC skills with good initiatives
- Good problem-solving skills and a team player
- Knowledge in Warehouse Management Systems and equivalent working experience in the 3PL logistics industry is advantageous
- Those applying for Supervisory role should have strong relationship management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Company transport provided to/fro Ang Mo Kio, Bedok, Pasir Ris, SengKang, Tampines & Tanah Merah MRT stations. Attractive salary with good career prospects and remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to the HR/Admin Department at 61, ALPS Avenue, Singapore 498798 or email to email@example.com by 31st Aug’13. Further information about the Company can be obtained at Expeditors’ website: http://www.expeditors.com. Shortlisted candidates will be notified within 2 weeks.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed in strict confidence upon completion of recruitment process.
Expeditors is an equal opportunities employer and work towards a smoke free environment.