- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business Management, Communications & Media Management , Sales and Marketing
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Microsoft Office
We seeking potential candidate with the following:
- At least a Diploma holders (In the field of Business Studies / Marketing / Administraion / Management)
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to work in Upper Serangoon or Thomson.
- Effective planning & able to multi-tasks.
- Pleasant and good interpersonal skills
- Effectively bilingual (English & Chinese due to our customer requirements in order to liaise with the associates/customers)
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Able to work on weekends & two evenings that in line with centre's operating hours
To join us
Assist the day-to-day customer - services & admin activities of the centre such as:
- Coordinating and facilitating classes for the centre/s.
- Handle walk-ins and telephone enquiries
- Provide course consultation to prospective customers
- Handle and resolve general feedback and complaints
- Liaise with customers & teachers pertaining to parents’ feedbacks & students' progress
Handle general admin duties such as:
- daily collections, preparation of materials for classes
- processing of new student’s enrolment
- liaise with Centre's business partners related to Centre Operation matters
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified