- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: customer service
Customer Service Assistant
- Attending to all walk-in customers professionally & promptly
- Review invoice and check with customers on the mode of payment that he/she would prefer and obtain customer’s signature on invoice.
- Complete payment transaction according to agreed terms and conditions before releasing vehicle.
- Check and tally daily sales collection and submit daily report including outstanding cash payment.
- Provide assistance and support to Customer Service Advisor, Meeter and Greeter.
- Verify customer’s signature/identify on the gate pass before vehicle key is issued.
- Obtain customer’s signature on the job card for tow-in vehicle.
- Transfer the calls in a professional manner where the other party is being informed of the transfer and the extension that they are being transferred to.
- Record messages accurately from customers.
- Coordinate phone bookings and service appointments
- Follow up closely with customers for required updates and information
- Able to accurately determine the nature of customers's concerns and requirements from provided information
- Min GCE "N" or "O" levels
- Pleasant personality and customer service-oriented
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have to be PC literate
- Possess minimum 2 years of relevant working experience will be preferred
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences in point forms
- Current and Expected salary
- All Reasons for leaving
- Notice Period
- Recent photograph
EA Licence No: 08C2822