- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Microsoft Office
To maintain a high standard of efficiency, courtesy and tact when manning the switchboard. To provide quality service at all times through the telephone and in person; to constantly uphold the image of the Company professionally.
- To operate the switchboard. Basically to
a) Answer incoming calls promptly and politely
b) Transfer incoming calls correctly
c) Take down messages and disseminate them accordingly
- To handle customers enquiries/complaints over the phone
- To assist customers with filling in of their GST refunds
- To administer replacement of damaged membership cards
- To assist in administering the baby and bridal registries/baby showers/housewarming registries.
- To assist the Assistant Store Manager in the administering of Home Deliveries by scheduling and liaising with the department/SingPost/Outport.
- To make merchandise announcement over the PA system during Sale/Card-members event
- To administer various gift vouchers redemption programmes.
- To assist customer in re-validation of gift vouchers.
- Any such other duties which maybe assigned by Management from time to time
- Ability to perform shift work duties
- Good attitude and customer service oriented
- Retail Environment
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly click apply below and/or send in your resume in MS Word Format to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in your CV:
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
- Personal Particulars
- Recent photograph
We are looking forward to have a further discussion with you. Please state down which position you are applying. Rest assured that your interest will be treated in strict confidence.