- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Customer service, Order processing
- To perform order management and Service Provisioning (Effectively monitoring and managing of order provisioning).
- Keep customers informed of request status and progress.
- Identify, logging & escalate priority provisioning issues.
- Service Provisioning (monitoring and graphing for co-location, leased lines, customer backup and other customer network services) and handling of exceptional cases.
- Contribute to team effort by performing other duties as assigned.
- Strong working knowledge of office applications software (E.g. Microsoft Excel/ Outlook).
- Clear and concise in communications, keen to learn and a strong team player.
- Able to handle difficult customers and to work under stress.
- A must to speak fluent Mandarin.
- Flexible approach to working hours (Overtime to be activated based on operational requirements).
- Able to start on immediate basis is an advantage.
- Only Singaporeans/PRs need apply.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 82332924 for more information.
EA personnel no.: R1326741