- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Customer service
- To perform order management and Service Provisioning (Effectively monitoring and managing of order provisioning).
- Ensure SLA's or the service level agreements are maintained and achieved - Ensure that target dates (Customer Ready Date) for all access fibre cable schemes are met so that services can be provided expeditiously to customers.
- To liaise with building management and manage contractors for the fiber installation.
- Works with internal parties to resolve provisioning issues.
- Keep customers informed of request status and progress.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Assist Operations Engineers/Consultants in documentation of resolutions and creating statistical reports for management.
- Service Provisioning (monitoring and graphing for co-location, leased lines, customer backup and other customer network services) and handling of exceptional cases.
- Monitor and test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Contribute to team effort by performing other duties as assigned.
- Recognized Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems.
- Fresh Diploma Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Have 1 year relevant working experience in a service delivery/call center environment is preferred.
- Possess working knowledge of office applications software (E.g. Microsoft Excel / Outlook).
- Clear and concise in communications, keen to learn and a strong team player.
- A must to speak fluent Mandarin.
- Able to handle difficult customers and to work under a stressful environment.
- Flexible approach to working hours (Overtime to be activated based on operational requirements).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to adapt in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Organized, precise in time management.
- Only Singaporeans/PRs need apply.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 82332924 for more information.
EA personnel no.: R1326741