- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: MS Office
Customer Care Coordinator
($2,400 / 5 Days / East)
- This is a front line customer contact role, providing an on line as well as off line telephone enquiry facility on a range of activities including request for quotation, price and delivery information, post order control through warranty and dealing with simple product information.
- It is also an administration support roles to internal customers - the various functional departments within the organisation.
- Work with suppliers to source materials and negotiate prices; ensure they are of good quality.
- Above 2 years experience in sales oriented environment.
- Good commercial & logistic knowledge and exposure - knowledge of sales documentation, post-sales procedures, methods of payment and finance control would be advantages.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Good interpersonal skills, both on an individual and team basis.
- High level of initiative in problem solving with the customer and post sale support.
- Self-motivation and ability to work under pressure.
- Positive working attitudes and willingness to learn.
- Experience with multi tasked an add advantage.
- Ability to work as effective team member.
Interested applicant, please send your MS Office Word resume to
For more career opportunities, please visit or deposit your MS Office Word resume at
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No : 07C3290