- Salary: 3500 - 4500
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Customer service
Faststream has an interesting and challenging customer service position for a maritime and shipping market leader.
Our clients are a global market leader and are experiencing significant growth in the APAC region.
If you are interesting and growing, learning and developing with a large maritime organization and have have customer service experience please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
The responsibilities are as follows:-
- To coordinate all service related jobs, receive and register enquiries/orders in the system and
- ensuring all the information is correct.
- Follow up with customer on quotations.
- To identify order building opportunities through telephone sales expertise
- To issue delivery instructions to the appropriate supply point and follow up delivery of the goods
- To keep customer informed of changes in the order, surcharges and any other relevant information for the sake of good order
- To resolve any order related problems including suggestions for redirection of orders if appropriate
- To use customer specific due date information related to safety in order to pro-actively promote our products and services to any customer and to meet our contractual obligations for signed customers.
- Provide technical support and advice to customers.
- Support and assist Sales in conceptualising and pricing
- To register and maintain agreements information into the IT systems available.
- To report and take corrective action contribute to sales budgets are achieved and contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- To provide regular feedback on technical, service quality and commercial issues raised by customers to the Customer Services Manager, the respective Account Manager
- To coordinate with spares centres for parts purchase whenever possible.