- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Customer service, Communications skills, Microsoft Office
- To attend all sales enquiries effectively and efficiently.
- Process sales related documentations (quotations, orders and etc) accurately and timely.
- Provide administrative and co-ordination support to sales team.
- Prepare various reports as required by the sales department and submit them in a
- timely manner.
- Carry out all other activities as assigned by superiors.
- Minimum GCE 'O' level certification or Diploma in Administration / Business or equivalent
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Chinese speaking customers)
- Possess good customer service & coordination skills
- Pleasant disposition with good communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Preferably Singaporeans or SPR
- 5 days work week