- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Customer service
- Opportunity to work with a leading Japanese logistics consulting companies
- Customer Care, Service, Support, Sales coordination, handle queries, Sea frieght
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading Japanese logistics consulting companies that providing one-stop business solutions that connect people and companies beyond national and regional boundaries, through diverse logistics modes, integrating land, air, and marine transport.
- Handle customer service duties in sea fright branch.
- Perform cold calling to gain/develop new businesses.
- Coordinate and execute sales activities with external and internal customer and cross business units to meet sales goals.
- Continuous enhancement and refinement of business processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness for our corporate activity.
- Account management and customer care.
- Regular sales review and updates on business activity.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in customer service or customer care or sales in Freight Forwarding Industry.
- Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain or equivalent preferred.
- Must have skills in MS Office application.