- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Handling customer complaints
- Make calls to customers to update them of the latest developments such as new product launches or new promotions.
- Handle calls from prospective customers in response to new product launches or new promotions;
- Investigate and solve customers' concerns or problems;
- Handle customer complaints or any major incidents and make appointments for customers.
- Provide help and advice on company’s products, services and promotions to customers and to communicate courteously by telephone, email, Internet, letter and face to face;
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers and analyse statistics or other data to determine the level of customer satisfaction;
- Develop feedback or complaints procedures for customers and meet with other stakeholders to discuss possible improvements to customer service;
- Learn about the company’s products, services, promotions and policies and keep up to date with changes and able to appreciate market trends.
- Possess good communication skills.
- A great team player.
- Candidate must possess at least O Level /A Level/College, any field.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Enjoy talking with people.
- 5 days work week
- Working hours: 9.00 am to 6.30 pm.