- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Handling customer complaints
- Make calls to customers to update them of the latest developments such as new product launches or new promotions.
- Handle calls from prospective customers in response to new product launches or new promotions;
- Investigate and solve customers' concerns or problems;
- Handle customer complaints or any major incidents and make appointments for customers.
- Provide help and advice on company’s products, services and promotions to customers and to communicate courteously by telephone, email, Internet, letter and face to face;
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers and analyse statistics or other data to determine the level of customer satisfaction;
- Develop feedback or complaints procedures for customers and meet with other stakeholders to discuss possible improvements to customer service;
- Learn about the company’s products, services, promotions and policies and keep up to date with changes and able to appreciate market trends.
- Possess good communication skills.
- A great team player.
- Candidate must possess at least O Level /A Level/College, any field.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Enjoy talking with people.
- 5 days work week
- Working hours: 9.00 am to 6.30 pm.
Target Recruitment is a member of WMS Group.
The group started off as a one-man outfit known as Westin Management Services during Jan 1990 with the sole purpose of providing quality, efficient and cost effective staff recruitment services to SME clients. The name was later changed to WMS Personnel Services.
Today there are 6 companies within the WMS Group catering to a wide spectrum of clients in Singapore. While we started off with specialization in the Office Staff placement arena, we feel there is a need to include Technical/IT staff placement to better serve the needs of our expanding clients base. Hence in July 2000 the IT and Technical Division was set up. This also coincides with the celebration of our group’s 10th Anniversary.
Our mission is to be a leader in the staff placement service industry, providing efficient, cost effective and timely personnel recruitment solutions to our clients. Our Success
We are proud of our achievement, our team and our success. The majority of our business are derived from regular clients and referrals. We recognize the importance of effective service whilst ensuring our service and our quality are never compromised.
For more information about us, please visit www.wmsgroup.net