- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Accountancy, Finance
- Skills: Analytical and Problem solving skills , Negotiation and Follow-up skills , Interpersonal and Decision making skills, Written and Verbal Communication skills
The incumbent will be part of the Global Collections Team in a Shared Service environment. This role involves regular communications and follow-ups with customers and all relevant parties.
The incumbent will handle mainly Japanese customers and work with them on collections schedule. He/She will liaise with relevant internal stakeholders such as Finance and Sales to investigate and resolve issues that may hinder timely and/or full payment from the customers. He/She will have to make judgement calls to come to an agreement with the customers or proceed with next course of action. He/She is also required to do reporting, reviews and presentations.
- Spoken and written language expertise in Japanese (JLPT 1 or 2), Mandarin and English to handle Chinese counterparts and Japanese customers. An additional foreign language would be an advantage.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline. Those with no experience are welcome to apply.
- Although this is NOT a Finance position, candidates will Finance background will have an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and follow-up skills are essential.
- Good written communication skills (including Japanese language) is required for emails follow ups and escalations.
- Good analytical skills as one would need to do analysis, investigations and make judgement calls.
- Ability to understand, work on and resolve issues by involving the correct parties, escalations or by decision making and judgment calls.
- Someone who is patient, approachable, understanding, firm and a team player.
- Someone who can work irregular hours at times to support the regions he/she is assigned to.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, in MS Word format, to email@example.com (R1110897).
For faster processing, please indicate 'Customer Service (Japanese) - Yishun' in your email subject header.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.