Consist of a group of vastly experienced recruitment specialists whom has developed a fine-tuned and successful recruitment service provider for many industries.
In KSC, we offer a comprehensive approach to recruitment. Focussing on vacancies at all levels from technical, sales and managerial up to board level, our industry specific consultants utilise a combination of advertising, networking and search and selection techniques to identify and source suitable candidates on behalf of their clients.
Here at KSC, we pride ourselves on forging long-term, strong business relationships with our clients; therefore we take the time to understand your requirements, providing an effective and efficient service whilst managing the whole recruitment process from start to finish.
Mission Statement:Talent has no limits. We optimize human potential, increase happiness, and maximize the engagement of people by providing superior solutions for understanding, acquiring, developing and retaining talent.
Tel: 6795 2688
Fax: 6795 2742
License No. : 11C2878
- Lead the Customer service team for both Air & Sea freight
- Liaise with customers on the standard operating procedures
- To meet up with clients on project/special matters
- Prepare customer key performance index reports
- Promptly handle customer/team escalations
- Attend to freight management and rates negotiation
- Provide quotes/rates to COD customer or overseas offices
- Resolve inter-business units disputes
- Liaise with overseas agents on the various requirements and rates
- To review the profit & loss of product desk
- To analyze job file purchasing and raise concern to Pricing team.
- To review & approve changes of work processes before escalation to Senior CS Manager.
- To conduct recruitment exercise for officer/executive position when needed.
- Joint sales visit to resolved operations issue when necessary
- Diploma or higher with minimum 5 years' experience in freight forwarding with air/sea freight experiences
- Previous customer service experience is an added advantage
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant personality and a good team player
- Proficient in MS Office & ability to work independently
- DGR trained will be an advantage
- Conducting interviews and recruiting junior staff
- AWS plus Performance Bonus plus Quarterly Bonus (3% to 6% of basic salary)
- Company bus provided at designated MRT station
- MNC environment
Interested applicants kindly email your resumes in MS Word format with your most recent photo to email: email@example.com, stating the following details:
- Availability & related work experiences
- Current/last drawn salaries
- Expected salary
- Position applied for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Pre-requisites / Summary :
- Min. Education Level : Diploma
- Field of Study : Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Year of Exp Required : 5
- Skills : freight frowarding, Transportation logistics
- Language : English