- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Supply Chain Planning, Procurement
Our client is looking for a top-notch Customer Service Manager to monitor loading and revenue attainment and put in place actions to meet targets consistently, resolve any commercial related issues pertaining to pricing, contract and credit, prevent revenue leakage by putting in place robust control processes. You will also be responsible for monitoring of materials purchase with respect to demand to minimise liability, manage customers escalation and Customers Relationship Management.
Our client is looking for someone who……
- BSc/Master in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Must have extensive Business/Operation planning background.
- Must have Procurement and Customer Service related experience
- More than 8 years of working experience in sub-contractor manufacturing in semi-conductor industry preferred.
- With evident leadership competence
- Preferably with Business Process Improvement and Supply Chain Planning experience.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred