- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Customer service
Our client is the global e-commerce logistics industry leader for shopping and shipping in the U.S. We are headquartered in Singapore and Portland, Oregon. In 2005, comGateway was the first company in the world to introduce the concept of global shoppers. Enabling for the first time, non U.S. online customers to shop at practically any U.S. website and shipping their shopping anywhere in the world.
Through the years, comGateway has rapidly expanded in terms of size, innovation and in their geographic presence. comGateway now serves 220 countries, including Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Malaysia.
- Responsible in providing accurate and prompt resolution to customers' inquiries.
- Communicate with customers professionally, timely and accurately via emails.
- Offer solutions to customers and potentially turn inquiries into a registered customer
- Identify suggestions, feedback and value added services required by customers when these arise during the course of interaction.
- Respond to customers consistently and knowledgably by providing accurate information in all areas such as order process requirements, transit time and prices.
- Enhance the service experience by exercising professionalism and empathy when dealing with each individual customer’s varying needs and demands
- Candidate must possess at least an "O" Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Diploma in any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Be online savvy and self-motivated.
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed.
- Singaporean & Singapore PR may apply.
Interested parties, please email your resume stating current and expected salary with recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.